Experience a dream honeymoon at some of Africa's finest hotels and lodges.
Days 1-5: The Bay Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
You arrive at O.R Tambo International Airport (formally Johannesburg International Airport) for your flight to Cape Town. You will be met at Cape Town International Airport and transferred to The Bay Hotel. This hotel is ideally situated in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain and offers spectacular views of some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Situated in close proximity to the city centre, all many of Cape Town's most famous attractions, The Bay Hotel is perfect for honeymoons, conferences or for people looking for the ultimate entertainment and leisure venue.
You check in at The Bay Hotel on one Premier double room for 5 nights, breakfast included. The boutique style personal service and relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the hotel makes for a comfortable and luxurious stay. All of the suites and bedrooms of The Bay Hotel boast the most spectacular views of the sprawling beach of Camps Bay.
Your Premier Room offers a spacious balcony, a sitting area, private entrance lobby, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, a luxurious king size bed and built in electronic safes. Hotel facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, hair dresser, beauty salon, daily newspaper and in room safe.
Days 6-9: Royal Legends Safari Lodge, Timbavati Private Game Reserve, South Africa
After an early morning breakfast, you will be transferred back to Cape Town International Airport for your flight to Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit. You will be met by a representative of Royal Legend Safari Lodge and transferred by road to your accommodation in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
Your accommodation is in 10 luxurious chalets, each boasting the most magnificent views of the watercourse and surrounding vegetation. Chalets are built with earthy tones and natural fibres, so minimal intrusion is placed on the environment.
You check in at Royal Legend Safari Lodge for 4 nights including meals, 2 game drives and one bush walk per day and all teas and coffees.
Days 10 - 14: Marlin Lodge, Mozambique
After indulging in a delicious breakfast at Royal Legend Safari Lodge, you will be transferred by road to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) for your flight to Vilanculos Airport, Mozambique. After clearing customs in Mozambique, you are transferred to Marlin Lodge by boat, situated on Benguerra Island.
This exclusive lodge offers 19 en-suite chalets that stretch along the white beaches of Flamingo Bay. Each chalet offers a private patio with sea views and a walkway down to the sandy beach. You can get a private sit down dinner for 2 on your patio while watching the moon floating high above the purple waters of the Indian Ocean. Dinners are quiet an event, with semi formal meals in the dining room, to romantic tables laid out on the beach.
You check in at Marlin Lodge for 5 nights in luxury chalets, and includes 3 meals a day, wind surfing, ocean ski paddling, catamaran sailing, dhow cruise, island tour and excursion drive.
Day 15: Mozambique - Johannesburg
You will be transferred from Marlin Lodge to Vilanculos Airport for your flight back to Johannesburg.
- Flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation for 5 nights at The Bay Hotel, breakfast included
- Flight from Cape Town to Hoedspruit
- Road transfer from Eastgate Airport to Royal Legends Safari Lodge
- Accommodation at Royal Legends Safari Lodge for 4 nights in one double room, including meals, 2 game drives, one bush walk per day and all teas and coffees
- Road transfer from Royal Legends Safari Lodge to KMIA
- Flight from KMIA to Vilanculos Airport, Mozambique
- Boat transfer from Vilanculos to Marlin Lodge
- Accommodation at Marlin Lodge for 5 nights including 3 meals per day, windsurfing, ocean ski paddling, catamaran sailing, dhow cruise, island tour and excursion drive
- transfer from Marlin Lodge to Vilanculos Airport
- Flight from Vilanculos Airport to Johannesburg
- Thorny Bush entrance fees
- Mozambique Airport taxes
- Marine Park fee
- Additional activities not mentioned above
- Meals not specified
- Drinks and beverages not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- travel insurance
- Passport and Mozambique visa
- Transport to and from Johannesburg