Spend your days in luxurious and indulgent accommodation while witnessing Africa in all her magnificence.
Days 1 & 2: Chobe Game Lodge, Chobe National Park, Botswana
On the first day of your Southern Africa vacation package you arrive by your own arrangements at the Kasane Airport, followed by a road transfer to Chobe Game Lodge. Your days are spent at leisure or participating in the various activities available at the lodge.
Accommodation: In stylish and luxurious colonial themed rooms on a fully inclusive basis. Ideal for guests in search of a restful and relaxing experience, Chobe Game Lodge offers first class accommodation overlooking incredible sprawling African vistas.
Lodge facilities include a large swimming pool, a riverside boma, a fully equipped conference centre, a business centre, a stylish bar and a cigar bar with full size billiard table.
Days 3 - 4: The Royal Livingstone Hotel, Zambia
On day 3 of your Southern Africa vacation package there is a road transfer from Chobe Game Lodge to the Royal Livingstone Hotel. You will be transferred via Kazungula border post. The journey is approximately 70 kilometres from the Botswana border where you will have to complete immigration and customs procedures on both sides.
Please be aware that your road transfer between Victoria Falls/Zambia and Kasane is approximately 2 hours in duration and involves customs and immigration formalities at both the Zambian and Botswana border posts en route.
Your days are spent at leisure or engaged in the available activities on offer at the resort that can be booked at an additional cost.
In spacious guest rooms with en suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis. The Royal Livingstone is a 5 star hotel capturing the luxury and elegance of the bygone era. Accommodation is in 173 spacious en suite guest rooms with either king size or twin beds and a private verandah.
Day 5: Depart
On the final day of your Southern Africa vacation package there is a road transfer from the Royal Livingstone Hotel to Livingstone Airport for your outbound flight home.
- Accommodation at Royal Livingstone on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- Full English Breakfast
- VAT on Breakfast
- Service Levy and Park Fee as stipulated by Government
- Accommodation at Chobe Game Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Medical Evacuation Insurance at Chobe Game Lodge
- Transfers and Flights as specified in above itinerary
- Entry visas
- Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
- International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
- Beverages and meals other than specified (except those in your personal safari vehicle)
- Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency
- Tours and excursions in Victoria Falls
- Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)