5 day Romantic Wildlife Escape
Places you will visit:
This romantic Africa vacation includes: Seba Lodge in the Okavango Delta and Islands of Siankaba along the Zambezi River.
Suitability:This honeymoon safari is perfect for honeymooners or couples who are looking for a romantic oasis.
Note: This romantic Africa vacation is based on arrival at Maun Airport and departure from Livingstone Airport. Talk to your Siyabona Consultant.
A wonderfully romantic experience in the heart of Africa.
Days 1 and 2: Seba Lodge, Okavango Delta, BotswanaView Lodge
Upon your arrival at Maun Airport you will be transferred on a charter flight to Seba Lodge. The next 2 days will be spent at leisure while you enjoy the variety of activities and the delicious meals served at the lodge.
Accommodation: Accommodation is provided in 5 well-appointed and spacious elevated tents, designed specifically to blend in with the Okavango landscape. Each tent has an en-suite bathroom and a private deck where guests can relax and enjoy the views.
Activities: The following activities are available on a seasonal basis. Bird watching, boating, day and night game drives, guided walks, and mokoro trips.
Days 3 and 4: Islands of Siankaba, Victoria Falls, ZambiaView Lodge
After breakfast on day 3 of your romantic Africa vacation you take a scheduled charter flight from Seba Lodge to Kasane Airport. At Kasane Airport, you will be greeted and transferred by vehicle to Islands of Siankaba. For the next 2 days at this island lodge you can indulge in the activities or just relax and do nothing.
Accommodation: Island of Siankaba has 6 chalets overlooking the river. Four of the chalets are set up as double rooms and 2 are set up as twin rooms. However the room configurations can change on request prior to arrival.
Activities: There are a variety of activities, from tours to adrenaline pumped adventures. You can go on tours of Victoria Falls, Elephant back safaris, canoeing, white water rafting, fishing and sunset cruises, jet boating and so much more.
Day 5: Depart
After breakfast on the final day of your romantic Africa vacation, there is a scheduled road transfer from Islands of Siankaba to Livingstone Airport.
- All meals
- Laundry Services
- National Park Entrance Fees
- All soft drinks and local wines
- Airport departure tax at Maun Airport
- Accommodation on a fully inclusive basis
- Scheduled activities as per above itinerary
- Medical Evacuation Insurance (guests still require their own insurance).
- Islands of Siankaba: 1 x trip to the Zambian side of the falls (1 x trip per stay), sundown cruise, mokoro trips, nature trail and village/school tour.
- Entry visas
- Laundry unless stated
- Beverages unless stated
- Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
- Tours and excursions other than specified
- International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
- Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency unless stated.
- Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down).