Relax in complete luxury while discovering Africa in a unique and delightful way.
Linked through the history of colonial wars and ivory hunts, these 2 destinations combine comfortable safari living, the excitement of close-contact game viewing, the luxury and relaxation of a renowned country estate, and the spectacular scenery of the escarpment.
Days 1 - 3: Mashatu Main Camp, Botswana
You can get to the camp either by driving yourself or you can arrange a transfer with your travel consultant. Arriving at the camp, you will get the chance to settle in and enjoy an unforgettable game drive on your vacation travel package in Africa.
Enjoy dinner around the fire in the lala-palm boma under a canopy of a million stars, overlooking the flood-lit waterhole. Relax around the pool, or on the thatched veranda and experience the ‘at home’ friendliness and service.
For the next 3 days here at Mashatu Main Camp, you can participate in the daily activities, spot the game on the wildlife viewing deck, enjoy the sumptuous meals and relax in your luxurious room.
Accommodation: The camp has insect-proof luxury suites with a large comfortable en-suite bathroom. The suites feature large panoramic windows, 2 large beds and the necessary amenities. The lodge has a lovely dining area and bar for guests to make use of.
Days 4 and 5: The Coach House, Nothern Province, South Africa
This morning after breakfast you will be transferred to The Coach House in Agatha, just 13kms south of Tzaneen in the Northern Province. Arriving at The Coach House you can settle in and relax with a light lunch.
Aside from the beautiful views and relaxing atmosphere, The Coach House also features The Agatha Spa, which is the perfect way to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. This sensorium boasts a fully equipped gym, hydro-jet heated pool and his-and-hers sauna and steam rooms set against classical murals.
The team of professional beauty therapists offer a wide range of health and beauty treatments that combine sheer indulgence and natural healing. The spa offers relaxing massages and facials, aromatherapy, invigorating Vichy showers, mud and seaweed wraps, reflexology, spa bronzing, and more.
Accommodation: Set in beautiful gardens, echoing with bird calls, the hotel has 45 elegant and luxuriously spacious rooms, most with wood burning fireplaces for occasional chilly evenings and all have their own private verandas. Guests can make use of the sparkling pool, gym, mountain bikes, the croquet lawn, snooker tables and hiking trails.
- Accommodation, meals, snacks and game drives at Mashatu Game Reserve.
- Accommodation, table d’hote dinners and English breakfasts, tourism levy and unlimited usage of the Agatha Spa Sensorium (gym/ saunas, steam rooms and hydro pool) at the Coach House Hotel.
- Bar purchases, laundry, communication costs, items of a personal nature, any applicable airport taxes, entrance fees at Mashatu Game Reserve.
- Cable car taxes at Mashatu Game Reserve, as well as ad hoc adventure activities, such as mountain biking, horse riding and walking safaris.
- Lunch, snacks, laundry, bar purchases, treatments at the Agatha spa and items of a personal nature at the Coach House Hotel.