Zambia and Botswana are two of the most spectacular countries in Africa, not to mention home to some of the world's greatest wonders.
Days 1 & 2: The Royal Livingstone, Zambia
Your 7 day Zambia vacation starts when you arrive at the Livingstone Airport in Zambia. Here you will be met by a representative and assisted onto your short road transfer to The Royal Livingstone. These days are at leisure to enjoy the numerous activities on offer.
Lodging at The Royal Livingstone in a standard room with private en-suite facilities. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis only.
Flight: Johannesburg – Livingstone (Not Included)
Days 3 & 4: Muchenje Safari Lodge, Botswana
After breakfast and an early morning activity (time permitting) you will be transferred by road/ boat to Botswana. You clear Zambia and Botswana customs and immigrations en-route and experience the place where the 4 countries - Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Namibia - meet.
This transfer takes approximately 3 hours. From your arrival in Botswana you will be transferred to Muchenje Safari Lodge which is an extra 45 minutes drive. Lodging at Muchenje Safari Lodge in twin chalets with private en-suite facilities. Accommodation is on a fully inclusive basis.
Days 5 & 6: Xakanaxa Camp, Botswana
After breakfast and an early morning activity (time permitting) you will be transferred to Kasane Airport in time for your charter flight to Xakanaxa Camp. Lodging at Xakanaxa Camp is in a twin East African style tent with private en-suite facilities. Accommodation is on a fully inclusive basis.
Day 7: Depart
After breakfast and an early morning activity (time permitting) you will be transferred by light aircraft to Maun Airport in time for your departure flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
Flight: Maun – Johannesburg (Not Included)
- Transfers as stated in the itinerary Livingstone Airport to Royal Livingstone – Muchenje (road and boat) – Kasane
- Breakfast only at the Royal Livingstone
- Charter flights: Kasane – Xakanaxa - Maun
- Accommodation in standard rooms with private facilities
- Accommodation at Xakanaxa and Muchenje Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis: Accommodation, all meals, teas and coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beers and local spirits, laundry services, all game viewing activities, emergency evacuation insurance and national park fees.
- Personal extras
- Any gratuities
- Any medical or travel insurance
- Visas if required
- Premium brand drinks in Botswana
- Bar account in Livingstone
- Meals other than Breakfast in Livingstone
- Sightseeing and tours in Livingstone