Combine the luxury of world class accommodation with the beauty of some of the worlds most spectacular natural wonders.
Days 1 & 2: The Royal Livingstone, Zambia
Upon your arrival in Livingstone Airport you will be met by a representative and assisted onto your short road transfer to The Royal Livingstone for your Zambia tour. These 2 days are spent at your leisure to enjoy the numerous activities on offer. Lodging at The Royal Livingstone is in a standard room with private en-suite facilities. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis only.
Flight: Johannesburg – Livingstone (Not Included)
Days 3 & 4: Xugana Island Lodge, Botswana
After breakfast and an early morning activity (time permitting) you will be transferred by road/boat to Botswana. You clear Zambia and Botswana customs and immigrations en-route and experience the place where the 4 countries - Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Namibia - meet. This transfer takes approximately 2 hours. You then continue by charter flight to Xugana Island Lodge. Lodging at Xugana Island Lodge is in a reed/ thatch chalet with private en-suite facilities. Accommodation is on a full inclusive basis.
Days 5 & 6: Camp Moremi, Botswana
After breakfast and an early morning activity (time permitting) you will be assisted onto your boat transferred to Camp Moremi. This boat transfer takes approximately 2 hours through the serpentine channels of the Okavango Delta. You stop midway for tea/coffee and snacks.
Lodging at Camp Moremi is in a twin East African style tent with private adjacent facilities. Accommodation is on a full inclusive basis.
Day 7: Depart
After breakfast and an early morning activity (time permitting) you will be transferred by light aircraft to Maun Airport in time for your departure flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
Flight: Maun – Johannesburg (Not Included)
- Transfers as stated in the itinerary Livingstone Airport to Royal Livingstone – Kasane (road and boat)
- Charter flights: Kasane – Xugana and Camp Moremi - Maun.
- Boat transfer Xugana – Camp Moremi
- Breakfast only at the Royal Livingstone
- Accommodation at Xugana and Camp Moremi on a fully inclusive basis: accommodation, all meals, teas and coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beers and local spirits, laundry services, all game viewing activities, emergency evacuation insurance and national park fees
- Personal extras
- Any gratuities
- Any medical or travel insurance
- Visas if required
- Premium brand drinks in Botswana
- Bar account in Livingstone
- Meals other than Breakfast in Livingstone
- Sightseeing and tours in Livingstone