Lodging at The Ark
All cabins have a private bathroom with shower and are comfortably furnished to enjoy views of the forest or waterhole. Accommodation at The Ark consists of 60 en-suite rooms.
- 9 triple-bedded state cabins
- 37 twin-bedded state cabins
- 6 single-bedded state cabins
- 8 double-bedded state cabins
- 1 courier (single bedded room, not en-suite)
Dinner, bed and breakfast are served 'on board' The Ark in the main dining room. Located on one of the viewing decks is a bar and lounge which remains open all night for tea and coffee.
- Gift Shop
- Medical services
- Bureau de change
- Access for disabled persons
- Laundry at Aberdare Country Club
- Lunch boxes from Aberdare Country Club
- Radio and mobile phone contact with the Aberdare Country Club